Check out the alpha release of my new MoviePrint tool, which lets you create screenshots of entire movies.
Take a screenshot of a whole movie, not just one frame!
Download the free tool currently available for Mac OSX. Windows and Linux versions will come later.
No data is being collected by the app!
- Customise the look of your MoviePrint (Rows, Columns, Frame, Timecode…)
- Define the desired In- and Outpoints
- Choose each thumb individually
- Add more thumbs in between
- Rearrange the order of the thumbs
- Save all chosen thumbs as stills
- Batch processing of multiple movies
Windows and Linux versions(volunteers for helping out creating builds are welcome 🙂
If you want to be notified on updates, drop us a line with NEWSLETTER in the message.
We will ONLY ever send you MoviePrint related updates!
As we are not collecting any data from you, we are dependent on you talking to us. If you have a minute, we would very much appreciate if you could share some insights with us.
- How did you find out about MoviePrint?
- What do you use MoviePrint images for?
- Is there anything in particular you liked or disliked?
- and anything else you think we should know to make a better product 🙂
We can do what we love, because we were lucky to grow up in a privileged society.
If you appreciate our work and want to make a small donation, you could join our group and become a lender at Kiva or donate to Doctors Without Borders.